Monday, December 03, 2012

Day 3



Breakfast out. What a great way to start of the week! I have no pictures, but we had a great time. We laughed, talked, and trivia'd the morning away. It was pretty fantastic. While there, we had a little "do as I say, not as I do" challenge from Selah when Alex decided not to finish his food. "But, Dad, you tell me its just a little bit and make me finish. You need to finish your breakfast!" We attempted to explain the difference in portion sizes at restaurants as compared to what we would dish up at home, but she would have none of it. It was quite entertaining to watch actually. 

The kids have definitely caught on. "This is going to be the best december ever!" "What else are doing this week?" "Who gets to hide the cards, you or Dad?" We decided to tell them that the magic would stop if they kept bugging us about it. So its a good sign that our plan to help them transition this Christmas is working.



No comments: