Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Motivating velcro

Who knew velcro could get the job done faster than any offer of chocolate or treats? We have made velcro lists for the kid's morning routines and they are so excited to pull that little picture off their list that I dont have to remind them of anything! I love it! I am tempted to start hanging velcro all over the house with little pictures of everything to be done. Good thing I have been mothering long enough to know the novelty will wear off right after I have spent $100 and 30 hours on the velcro idea. So we stick with the morning velcro routine and hope it lasts for a little while.


However some velcro suits and a velcro wall could be fun............

3 comments:

Anie said...

today i could have used a wall and some of your velcro..for me..or for Finn!

Mrs.Q said...

I wonder if that would work for Mr.Q...you're so clever! (You're using that clever self-stick velcro, right?)

Sarah, Grand-Dutchess of Serendipity said...

you betcha! It comes in little self stick circles at the dollar store. Fabulous!