Thursday, May 03, 2007

whirlwind moments

The days seem to be buzzing by with very little time to spare and yet the things we are waiting for seem to be taking an awfully long time to happen. I picked out flooring and colors for the upstairs of the home we are hoping to make our own. Tomorrow I will be getting the downstairs all sorted out. And all the while we are packing packing packing. To add just alittle to my plate, I am taking my non violent crisis intervention next week and Levi needs new glasses. Alex's reunion is coming up and my big sister is getting married just after I expect to be mostly done unpacking. At some point I also wouldnt mind planting my garden so we have some fresh veggies come summer. As the title says, never a dull moment.
P.S. did I mention potty training?

No comments: