Friday, May 18, 2007

Happy house owning day!

We officially owe the mortgage company more money than I even trust myself with! And we bought a cherry tree to celebrate. It is officially official. We are the terribly excited owners of a very large laundry room, a yellow kitchen, and all the rooms connecting them. I am so stinkin excited I can barely get through remembering how to type. I am planning furniture arrangements, fixing large dinners and using my dishwasher in my head. I have already decided where most of my pictures will go and what kind of lighting I'd like. (Alex agrees with all but the track lights for the playroom.) Tonight we are off with the kids for a celebratory dinner where we will even let them order the fancy drinks with their kids meals. No matter what life storms we weather, sooner or later there is sunshine and I intend to savour every moment of it.

No comments: