Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ok, so I am a SPAZ

Today, several times, on the radio and in conversation, this scripture from proverbs has come up: "Lean not on your own understanding...." By about the third time I threw up my hands and said, "K, God, I get the point. I don't always have to know how it's going to work out."

Within an hour of my frustrated surrender, I got a phone call telling me our contract has been held over until Jan. and my duvet was in the process of being replaced by a brand new fluffy down duvet. Things work out how they are supposed to. I know this, have always known this. So why do I keep flipping out at every bump? I guess I will just have to keep slamming up against walls until I learn the lesson. Boy, I hope I am less stubborn than I seem..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for putting that reminder to breathe in there - wish we could have a hug about now! and Doh is cute!