Friday, August 24, 2007

As the world turns



I came home to find the universe altered. O.K. maybe it's not that dramatic, but still totally impossible to wrap my head around. I have an eight year old son and will no longer be buying diapers. We have officially entered a new era. Not only that, but for his birthday, my eight year old received a wooden elastic shooting gun. *gasp*

Is it just me or is the world spinning faster these days. Wasn't it just the other day that I was round and full of Hannah while Levi and I chased ants across the sidewalk to see where they were going? Suddenly there is a soon-to-be young man standing at the door to greet me and asking if he can help with the dishes and make lunch.

2 comments:

Mrs.Q said...

If it's too much to handle, I'd be happy to oblige him and find dishes to be done at my house!

Anonymous said...

There are some at my house too!

Leah