Sunday, April 29, 2007

Packing

We are packing up the house in slow motion. We are not moving. Yet. We are going to see a mortgage broker tomorrow but actually moving out of this place wont happen for a little while. My sweet optimistic husband is calling this preparation. It's not that I am not also optimistic, its just I am more cautiously so. As much as I don't want to admit, the crappiness of the last year has gotten to me. It is easier to be content with what I have than it is to go to all the effort of hoping for more before it actually happens. I am not proud of this delightfully lazy character flaw, but I am honest about it. In the meantime, I am packing anyway. At the very least, it is certainly getting the spring cleaning done.

1 comment:

Anie said...

how did the morgaging go?