Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kid Konversations

Shiloh: I can't rock and roll anymore.
Mom: Why not?
Shiloh: I don't know what's wrong I just can't sing rock....
Mom: Is it broken?
Shiloh: Yea....can you help me fix it?

Hannah: I am going to be a piano player when I grow up.
Mom: I thought you were going to be a rock star with a guitar.
Hannah: Oh, that's just on Mondays and Wednesdays now. On the weekend I am going to play piano.
Mom: What if someone calls and asks you to play the piano on a Wednesday?
Hannah: (thoughtfully) I guess I will have to cancel the rock and roll that day....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow - better fix Shiloh's rock 'n roll soon - don't want her getting stuck on country!

Anonymous said...

I love those kids!

leah

Mrs.Q said...

Proof that the influence of the Tickle Camel is all-encompassing!

GO GIRLS! The world needs more (non-psychotic!) rocker chicks!

Rebecca said...

Kids are awesome - thanks for the smile!