Saturday, February 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my Mother's birthday and the only time I have seen her is when she came to help get the girls out of the pool after swimming lessons because Alex stayed home with the sick Sir Levi. Not the celebration I would give her, had she or I the time to spend.

This year Mom and I bonded with a trip back east to see her family and celebrate her parent's 60th wedding anniversary. It was a fabulous trip! I can only speak for myself, but I think it allowed a new dimention of adult relationship to bud between us. (As adult as hummingbird impersonations can be anyway)

My sister has posted a fabulous picture of Mom on her blog, please do go look if you haven't seen it yet. As for myself, however, I am refraining from posting pictures because the only one that would satisfy is the only one Mom made me promise never to post. (But if you see her, ask her about hummingbirds) Happy Birthday!

No comments: