Thursday, November 26, 2009

Our EGG-cellent adventure!






Yes, that is what you think it is.

We came across it almost by accident. There was a very small warning, that we missed, about the graphic nature of the room. While chasing a couple of our kids I turned around to see them playing a video game of some sort. Upon closer inspection I realized that yes, that is a cervix with sperm racing to the finish line (the egg). I realized this at right about the same time as another mother who was there and we both started to giggle quietly behind our children, not wanting to make a big deal about it, but thoroughly enjoying their screams of "go! go! the other sperm is going to win!". Ah Science World, always an adventure.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(tee hee)

I LOVE Science World. One of the things I miss the most about living in the Kootenays. We used to go twice a month!

Can't wait till you get back and can come over for some coffee!

Bridie

Sarah, Grand-Dutchess of Serendipity said...

I love that you are the first to post evn when my blog has been inactive for weeks!

I can't wait to come for coffee and get re aquainted with that growing belly of yours!

Gary said...

And Mom absolutely freaked about the spider and gave her Dad all kinds of grief...yeah Science World