Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Blog therapy

After a very in-depth, emotional conversation with my mother, I have come to the conclusion that my undisciplined toe hair practices are a result of low self-esteem caused by seeing my father wearing pink tights in public. Childhood trauma like that simply cannot be undone by therapy.......

( I should probably clarify that the pink tights were part of a town crier costume for the children's festival. For the record, when you are coming up on adolescence, knowing the purpose of the pink tights does not lessen the impact.)

2 comments:

Mrs.Q said...

Try having him wear the pink tights AT YOUR HIGH SCHOOL.

And I still want to know what the problem is with toe hair! I like my fuzzy toes. Mr.Q thinks they are cute. It makes him think of hobbits. I refuse to pluck, shave, depilate, clear-cut, or otherwise remove my toe hair.

Anonymous said...

You believed the Town Crier alibi?
-tight in pink-